Jar of Easter Treats
By Patti Milazzo
- Ideal for cutting shapes for papercrafts using shape templates or freehand
- Blade swivels 360 degrees to make cutting curves easy in shape templates and offer creative freedom when cutting freehand
- Ergonomically sculpted design provides excellent grip and comfortable use
- Fine-tuning dial adjusts blade depth to cut different paper thicknesses
- Arm lock holds blade securely in place
- Softgrip® pad provides excellent stability and prevents slippage while you cut
- Includes two blades
- Replacement blades available (Item 148010-1001)
- Lifetime warranty
- Ultra ShapeXpress™ Shape Cutter
- Ideal for cutting out embellishments for cards, collages, scrapbook pages, decorations and other craft projects
- Great for creating custom stencil patterns, masks or windows on cards or scrapbook pages
- Available in a wide variety of styles for any occasion or sentiment
- Select styles include edges that can be used to cut decorative borders
- Transparent templates let you see where you are cutting so you don’t waste craft paper
- Grid pattern simplifies layout for mistake-free crafting
- For use with our Ultra ShapeXpress™ Shape Cutter
- Shape Templates store flat to save space
- Hard plastic templates will not yellow or curl with age
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Super Sized Circles Shape Template
Cut the perfect shape for any occasion!
Look for this at your local retailer
Cut the perfect shape for your project!
One of Fiskars cutest new Squeeze Punches is the Bunny Hop. It reminds me of marshmallow bunny Peeps! And I thought it would be the perfect embellishment for the Easter Mason jar treat container I've wanted to put together.
1. Layer a variety of Easter candy in a Mason jar. Place the heavier candy at the bottom and leave plenty of room for the bunny marshmallow shapes to stand up at the top.
2. Secure the lid at the top to keep the candy fresh.
3. Cut a 1/2" strip of patterned paper; wrap the lid and secure with adhesive.
4. With the Ultra ShapeXpress tool and the Circle Shape Template, cut a 3.5î circle from pink patterned paper or cardstock and adhere it to the top of the lid.
5. Wrap a 24 inch + piece of ribbon around the top of the jar and tie a knot or bow.
6. Cut a 3 inch strip of white cardstock and Border Punch both sides with the Effervesence Border Punch.
7. Cut a 1" piece of patterned paper and adhere it to the center of the punched white cardstock strip.
8. Adhere the above to the center of the jar. Have the ends meet in the front.
9. Cut a 2.5 inch circle from green/blue patterned paper or cardstock and adhere to white cardstock.
10. Then trim the white cardstock with the Scallop paper shapers and then sew around the edge.
11. Squeeze Punch 2-Bunny Hop shapes; layer with Adhesive Foam circles and adhere to the green/blue circle.
12. Print or write sentiment on white cardstock. Trim and adhere to the circle next to the bunny.
13. Then adhere the circle to the center of the paper strip already attached to the jar and the jar is complete. Enjoy!