Children’s Easter Bags
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for adding classic embellishments to cards, invites, scrapbook pages and other papercrafts
- Conveniently sized for take-along projects and crops
- Lever locks down for convenient, space-saving storage in your craft room
- Punches cleanly every time for consistently great embellishments
- Built-in confetti catcher keeps your workspace clean
- Size: .6"
- For best results, use on 65-lb. cardstock and lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Circle Pop-Up Punch (.6")
The perfect punch for the crafter-on-the-go.
Wool Felt in Various Colors
Canvas Treat Bag
1. To make the bunny bag, cut a white felt circle using the Fuse Creativity System® and circle Medium Design Set.
2. Use a cardstock template cut from the circle Pop Up Punch to cut two black eyes and one pink nose from wool felt.
3. Use a cardstock template cut from the Medium Round ‘n Round Squeeze Punch to cut 2 cheeks from white felt.
4. Cut two long ears from white felt and two pink inner ears. Hand stitch the pieces in place to the front of the canvas bag.
5. Add long whiskers finished with French knots at the cheeks, to finish the bunny.
1. To make the chick bag, cut one oval from yellow felt and one wing using the bird Medium Design Set. Also cut an inner and outer eye, using the bigger and smaller circle templates from steps 2 and 3.
2. Cut an orange triangle for the beak.
3. Sew all the shapes in position to the front of the canvas bag.
4. Add two long chick legs using orange thread to finish.