This is a quick project that you can make from your leftover holiday ribbon. It’s as simple as snipping some fabric and selecting a straw – anyone can do this!
DIY Drink Stirrer
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
Step 1: Select your ribbon. I don’t like to let anything go to waste, so I keep a bag of little pieces of holiday ribbons and bows to reuse for DIY projects like this. Select a color that will work within your party theme and find some straws to act as the base.
Step 2: Cut a fabric fringe. Using
Fiskars® Original Orange-handle Scissors™ cut a fringe pattern out of the ribbon just long enough to wrap around the end of a straw a few times.
Step 3: Assemble and embellish. Add some hot glue to the ribbon and wrap around the straw. Repeat for as many stirrers as will be needed for your celebration and let dry before guests arrive. Add to your drinks and stir in some sparkle!
Ruffled’s site: http://ruffledblog.com/