DIY Wall Decor for your Laundry Room
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- Pivoting handle locks in three positions - classic stick for familiar feel and control, power position to increase force when cutting thick materials and ergonomic left or right to take pressure off your wrist and improve sightlines
- High-grade, precision-ground, premium steel 45 mm rotary blade stays sharper
- Ergonomically sculpted handle with Softgrip provides added comfort
- Sliding button extends blade guard when not in use
- Designed for both right- and left-handed use
- Full lifetime warranty (excludes blades)
- Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter (45 mm)
- Extra-large mat provides ample space for all your fabric-cutting needs
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Store flat away from sunlight, heat and cold
- Clean with warm water and mild soap
- Lifetime warranty
- Self Healing Cutting Mat: Large (24" x 36")
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
A pivoting handle adjusts to three positions to increase comfort, improve sightlines and make cutting thick materials easier.
Extra-large mat give you plenty of room to work.
24” Embroidery Hoop
½ Yard Fabric
Double-Sided Fusible Web
1. Use the Adjustable Rotary Cutter to trim your fabric to a 25" square.
2. Hand draw the word 'wash' in reverse, on the back of a piece of double-sided fusible web and adhere to a piece of felt (you can also print out the word on the computer and trace onto the fusible web in reverse). Use your scissors to cut out the detail of each letter.
3. Following manufacturer's directions, apply the felt word to the fabric you cut in step one. Stretch the fabric around a 24”embroidery hoop.
4. For a neat finish, adhere any excess fabric to the inside of the back of the hoop and trim using your scissors.
Find a spot in the laundry room, and hang your new, colorful wall art.