Design the Perfect Table Setting for Your Outdoor Entertainment Space
By Jen Causey of Something Turquoise
- Ideal for creating windows or cleanly punched-out designs that can be used as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Based on crafter-chosen designs
- Great for creating layered embellishments with multiple designs
- Easy-to-use, lever-driven operation
- Built-in confetti catcher provides no-mess punching
- Durable, compact design is perfect for crafting on the go
- Size: 3.5"
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Succulent Lever Punch (XXXXL, 3.5")
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including paper, photos and up to two sheets of 110-lb. cardstock
- Sturdy, reinforced aluminum cut rail ensures straight cuts, never curved or wobbly
- Line-of-sight window makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Use only one blade at a time on the rail
- Highlighted grid lines and larger numbers make exact measurements easy
- Widest base on the market (6-1/4") offers plenty of room for card cutting
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Built-in smudge guard keeps your materials fingerprint-free
- Rail lock secures the smudge guard so materials can’t shift while you cut
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Works with blade style K
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- To replace a worn-out blade, slide the blade down to the loading notch, lifting the right side of the carriage first to release it from the rail.
- Discard the worn out blade and blade carriage, careful not to touch the sharp edges.
- Install the new blade at the loading notch by nestling the left side into the rail groove, then lowering the carriage’s right side onto the rail.
- Deluxe Titanium Paper Trimmer with Aluminum Cut Rail (12")
- Fiskars® Extra Large Thick Materials Shape Punches cut cleanly through DIY materials like balsa wood, cardboard, foam and magnets
- Locks down when not in use for space-saving storage
- Softgrip® punch button makes repetitive punching more comfortable
- Size: 2 in.
- Full lifetime warranty
- Circle Thick Materials Punch (Large, 2")
- Ideal for creating perfect, consistent circles out of cotton, polyester and more
- 11 different size options from 2" to 12" in diameter
- Push cutter handle rotates for smooth cutting without twisting or reaching
- Unique half-fold design eliminates pinholes and tracing
- 1/4" circle and half-circle seam allowances add convenience
- Softgrip helps reduce hand fatigue and increase comfort
- Template's bottom lip and grips help keep fabric in place
- High-grade, precision-ground, premium steel 18 mm blade stays sharper longer
- Change blade in seconds with no-touch blade cartridge
- Replacement blades available (item 111320-1001)
- Full lifetime warranty (excludes blades)
- Fabric Circle Cutter
- Ideal for measuring and making precise, clean cuts through fabric when strip cutting, cutting long swaths, cutting basic shapes like triangles and more
- Ergonomic handle and a 45 mm rotary blade make smooth, confident cuts through multiple layers of fabric easy
- Spring-activated blade only engages when in use
- Built-in ruler features a 6" x 24" measuring grid with highlighted numbers that are easy to see on light or dark fabric
- Grid is clearly printed on both sides for easy right- and left-handed use
- Bias lines make it easy to measure angles before cutting
- Rail design prevents lint build up
- Traction strip provides excellent stability while cutting
- Magnetic system provides easy, safe, no-touch blade change (extra blades and magnetic blade change tool sold separately, see item 195120-1001)
- Built-in handle offers convenient transportation
- Lifetime warranty
- Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo (6" x 24")
- Extra-large mat provides ample space for all your fabric-cutting needs
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Store flat away from sunlight, heat and cold
- Clean with warm water and mild soap
- Lifetime warranty
- Self Healing Cutting Mat: Large (24" x 36")
Out of Stock
Add crafter-chosen designs to your next project with the push of a lever!
Our reinforced aluminum cut rail eliminates wobble for straight, precise cuts through a variety of craft materials, and a large deck give you plenty of room to create.
How do I change the blade?
Now you can create with thick and tough materials like aluminum cans, cardboard, balsa wood, milk jugs, foam and more thanks to our exclusive new punch design.
Perfect circles are simple with a design that eliminates bumpy freehand cutting, tracing and pinholes.
How do I change the blade?
1. Turn the top of the push cutter counterclockwise to release the cap
2. Twist the blade cartridge by its top, aligning its notches with the cutter's inner wall. Remove it by pulling upwards.
3. Discard the old blade and cartridge, careful not to touch the sharp edge
4. Slowly lower the new blade into position, turning it until its notches align with cutter's inner wall. Press down gently and turn it 90 degrees to lock it in place. Reattach cap.
Specifically designed to cut multiple layers, a rotary cutter with a 6" x 24" ruler attached makes measuring and making perfect cuts through fabric easier than ever.
Extra-large mat give you plenty of room to work.
Felt (in 3 different colors)
1/64" birch wood
Pen or marker
Charm your guests at your next dinner party with three stylish yet simple table décor ideas. The customized place settings, the felt table runner and the trendy succulent napkin rings are so cute your guests will never know YOU made them! Your friends will feel welcomed and honored to be at your gathering when they see the all of the hand-made details you put into the event.
DIY Succulent Napkin Rings
Step 1: Use the Succulent Lever Punch seven times on a 12"x12" piece of cardstock, for each napkin ring. You'll need several leaf punches in each size to make one succulent.
Step 2: Bend and shape each paper petal around a pencil to give the succulent movement and shape.
Step 3: Assemble your succulent! We found starting with seven large petals worked best. Keep adding petal by petal until you’re happy with the shape and size of your succulent. You don’t have to use all the petals that you punch. Using a pop-up style adhesive will really give the succulents dimension!
Step 4: With the leftover cardstock, cut 1” x 7” strips of paper for each napkin ring with the Deluxe Paper Trimmer with Aluminum Cut Rail. The aluminum cut rail is specifically designed to ensure straight cuts.
Step 5: Finally, adhere a paper strip onto each succulent and fasten around a fabric napkin. So cute!
DIY Wooden Place Cards
Make your guests feel welcome at the table with these darling wooden place card pins for your next dinner party. The real star of this project is the birch wood we used to make the tags, and the Thick Materials Shape Punch that easily punched the wood.
Step 1: Using the Circle Thick Materials Shape Punch, make a circle of birch wood for each guest. This punch goes through thick and tough materials with minimal effort. You will be amazed at how easy it is!
Step 2: Hand-letter each guest name onto the birch wood. You can be formal or informal – depending on your party. If you have a really fun group, maybe even use code and it can be a game for the guests to guess who is who.
Step 3: Apply hot glue to a mini-clothespin and then glue a birch wood tag on top.
Step 4: Finally, clip onto a glass, a plate or napkin! Voila! Even though it’s simple, it gives each table setting a polished look.
DIY No-Sew Felt Table Runner
A table runner is a great way to make a table look complete. This simple design allows you to customize it for any season or event. And no sewing required!
Step 1: Use the Fabric Circle Cutter to create circles in various sizes and coordinating colors.
Step 2: Cut the base of the table runner out of felt with the Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo. The amount of fabric you will need will depend on the length of your table. The table runner in this project is 12” wide. You will also want to consider how much you want to hang off the edge of your table and add those amounts to the total length.
Step 3: Arrange the felt circles around the table runner and adhere with fabric glue. Mix and match the circles in any arrangement you like. The circles can layer on top of one another as well.
Enjoy your new table runner at your next special occasion or just for fun!