Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day.
Bridal Bouquet Embellishments: Photo Charms
By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for all your photo trimming needs
- Self-sharpening bypass blade never needs replacing
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Paper clamp and smudge guard holds photos in place without fingerprints
- Lightweight, compact design offers easy portability
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- 6" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- Photo Paper Trimmer (6")
- Ideal for cutting in tight spaces and detailed cuts through multiple layers or thick fabrics like leather, upholstery, vinyl, burlap, suede, flannel and much more
- Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick fabrics and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time — the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle
- RazorEdge™ Shears feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by thumb and finger loops with ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Protective sheath keeps the blades safe and protected
- Length: 6"
- Lifetime warranty
- Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears (6")
Out of Stock
Trim photos quickly and easily with self-sharpening blades that never needs replacing.
Designed to cut thick and heavy fabrics, these premium fabric shears feature short, ultra-sharp blades ideal for cutting in tight spaces.
This simple project is made even easier with Fiskars’ Photo Bypass Trimmer. The trimmer is able to create the perfect charm with its ability to trim a photo down to as small as 1 inch wide.
1. Using the Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer (6”), align your photo to the grid lines for precise cutting. The trimmer cuts clean, straight lines very easily.
2. After you cut the photo on one side, turn it 90 degrees and align it along the grid again. Lift the trimmer blade and trim the excess off of the photo in one quick movement.
3. Place trimmed photo inside the locket and close.
4. Add a ribbon or twine to tie it to the bride’s bouquet.
Click here for more DIY Wedding inspiration.