Make Your Own Classic Wedding Veil
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers and all-purpose cutting through thick fabrics like leather, upholstery, vinyl, burlap, suede, flannel and much more
- Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick fabrics and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time — the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle
- RazorEdge™ Shears feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by thumb and finger loops with ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Protective sheath keeps the blades safe and protected
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Cutting Scissors (8")
Designed to cut thick and heavy fabrics, these premium fabric shears feature ultra-sharp blades ideal for all-purpose cutting tasks
1 - 2 yards tulle, depending on desired length of finished veil
Silver seed beads
Needle and thread
Metal hair comb
1. Using your 8” Amplify Fabric Shears, cut your tulle to approximately 60” wide and to your desired length.
2. Sew a row of long, loose gathering stitches along the top edge and pull tight to gather the tulle.
3. Sew the gathered edge around the top of the metal hair comb.
4. Pin the lace trim around the perimeter of the veil and sew, hiding the stitches within the pattern of the lace.
5. Sew delicate beads to the lace or to the body of the veil.
Click here for more DIY Wedding inspiration.