The biggest football game of the year is an American tradition. Whether you like it for the sport, food, commercials, or just getting together with family and friends, there is fun to be had by all.
Football Party Playbook Style
By Lisa Storms
- Ideal for creating repeating borders on a variety of paper craft projects including scrapbook pages, homemade cards and more
- Oversized punch handle is easy to depress
- Silhouette pattern on punch base makes it easy to align your pattern for a perfectly spaced border
- For best results, use on 65-lb. cardstock and lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Notebook Border Punch
- Ideal for adding distinctive stamped embellishments to handmade cards, scrapbook pages or other paper craft projects
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our Stamp Block Set or Easy Stamp Press
- Alpha Basic Clear Stamps (8"x8")
- Ideal for all your scrapbook page trimming needs
- Built-in LEDs provide an illuminated cut-line for perfectly aligned cuts and last a lifetime
- Light turns off after approximately two minutes of inactivity to save batteries
- Folds in half for easy transport and storage
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- Cutting bar protects blade edge and can be rotated four times for a long-lasting cutting surface
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Works with 28 mm rotary blades, style F
- Decorative blades available
- Rotary blade cuts multiple sheets of paper without tearing or fanning
- 12" cut length
- Includes three AA batteries
- Lifetime warranty
- LED SureCut™ Lighted Folding Rotary Paper Trimmer (12")
Look for this at your local retailer
Embellish any project with the perfect border.
Capture any sentiment with Clear Stamps that make adding mistake-free embellishments easy.
Choose a folding trimmer with an illuminated cut-line for portable precision.
Clipboard Kid Activities
This year create a “playbook” which is simply a bunch of assorted activities in a clipboard. Include the kids and set up a table with activities and a place to eat.
1. Stamp X’s and O’s in the shape of a football play (if you know anything about football, you will know my play probably makes no sense at all, ha!) with white chalk ink onto black cardstock.
2. Draw arrows with a white colored pencil and add smudges around the entire page with more white ink to mimic a chalkboard.
3. Fill the clipboard with various activities such as football coloring pages and games, tic-tac-toe, trivia, craft ideas, and instructions for paper football.
Create a designated paper football field across the table. This not only encourages play, but it is also adds to the football themed décor.
1. Trim green cardstock into 2.5 inch strips.
2. Center the end of each strip into the ‘Leave it to Weaver’ border punch and punch.
3. Cover the table with white butcher paper and glue the green strips into a row as shown.
4. Add a colored strip of cardstock for each end zone. You can get fancy with yard numbers and team names, or just keep it super simple. TIP: Leave out crayons for kids to color on the butcher paper.
Another fun way to add football décor is with faux paper lanterns. The look makes a cheerful party and a football version adds to the theme.
1. Trim cardstock to 6 x 8 inches and score an inch from the edge along each long side using a scoring blade in your rotary trimmer.
2. Cut lines between the scored lines every inch using a trimmer or craft knife with ruler.
3. Adhere ends together as shown. Once fully dry, puff out strips to form lantern shape. Use a 1/16 inch circle hand punch to string for hanging.
4. To create easy laces for the football lanterns, cut a 1-3/8 inch wide strip of white cardstock and punch along one side using the Notebook border punch.
5. Flip the strip over and beginning in the same position to be sure the designs align, punch along the other side.
6. Trim strip to eight laces long and snip off edges as shown.
Creating a jersey banner is quick and easy using the Fuse Creativity System since you can cut through many sheets at once.
1. Run desired sheets of cardstock through Fuse together using the square die. Keep the stack together and run it back through twice to cut out under each arm as shown.
2. Run through a final time using the corner of the square to create the neckline. Use a 1/16 inch circle hand punch to string for hanging.
One last quick and easy way to add some team spirit to the big game is with simple felt pennants for food toppers.
1. Using the Razor-edge Softgrip Scissors cut out the felt banners.
2. Hot glue to bamboo skewers cut to assorted size for interest.