DIY Lace Embellished Top
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for cutting in tight spaces and detailed cuts through multiple layers or thick fabrics like leather, upholstery, vinyl, burlap, suede, flannel and much more
- Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick fabrics and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time — the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle
- RazorEdge™ Shears feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by thumb and finger loops with ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Protective sheath keeps the blades safe and protected
- Length: 6"
- Lifetime warranty
- Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears (6")
Designed to cut thick and heavy fabrics, these premium fabric shears feature short, ultra-sharp blades ideal for cutting in tight spaces.
T-shirt suitable for upcycling
Needle and thread
1. To begin, lay the t-shirt flat on your work surface and pin the doily to the shoulder in the desired position.
2. Hand stitch the doily to the fabric. Use small stitches around the outside edge.
3. Turn the t-shirt inside out and carefully cut away the excess t-shirt fabric inside the stitching, careful not to cut the t-shirt material. The 6" Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears will allow you to work your way around the intricate shape of the doily, giving you precise and clean cuts.
4. Turn the t-shirt to the right side out.
This embellished t-shirt refashion is right off the runway and ready to wear, adding dimension and character to a simple garment.