Brush & Land Clearing Tool Guide - Machete Axe
- 18" blade is ideal for clearing thick brush, chopping roots, cutting branches and palms and more in your yard and garden
- Axe-like blade head provides powerful, controlled chopping and splitting
- Blade curve offers pull-cutting great for removing suckers and clearing vines
- Sharpened blade tip provides push-cutting and chiseling action for hard-to-reach cuts and awkward angles
- Expanded cutting area offers better contact and cuts a broader swath
- One-handed use leaves your other hand free to grab and pile cuttings, unlike other tools that require a two-handed grip
- Hardened steel blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating glides through tough materials without sticking
- Intelligent texture pattern on handle features large dimples where fingers rest for grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Contoured Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging with maximum force
- Extended grip lets you pinch closer to the blade for added control when making precision cuts
- Handle offers plenty of room for both hands, great for added power and control when chopping
- Finger guard offers added protection for safe use
- Includes nylon carrying sheath
- Lifetime warranty
- Machete Axe (29")
Get more done with one versatile tool designed for clearing thick brush, chopping roots, cutting branches and palms and more.
Whether you are clearing brush, chopping roots, or cutting branches, this is the tool for you. The machete axe is part machete and part axe. It has an axe-like blade head that provides powerful chopping and splitting capabilities. The 18” blade is perfect for chopping anything from roots and branches to brush and vines.
The machete axe has an added feature of a push-cut end that helps with hard to reach cuts and awkward angles.
Chopping and clearing with the machete axe, won’t require you to compromise comfort and safety. The contoured soft grip handle is sculpted to fit your hand. The extended grip handle allows it to be used with one or two hands and even provides a finger guard for added protection. Once your clearing and chopping job is done, store the machete axe in its nylon carrying sheath so it will be safe and ready for the next use.