Mother Nature is a worthy adversary and can take over a backyard. If you turn your back, in no time at all, thick brush, thorns and vines can infringe on your landscaping and choke out your flowers and trees.
Land Clearing Tool Guide - Machete
By Chris Lambton
- 15" blade is ideal for clearing large areas of brush, cutting thick branches, powering through fibrous palms and more in your yard and garden
- Curved blade profile helps prevent the blade from sticking in dense growth
- One-handed use leaves your other hand free to grab and pile cuttings, unlike other tools that require a two-handed grip
- Hardened steel blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating glides through tough materials without sticking
- Intelligent texture pattern on handle features large dimples where fingers rest for grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Contoured Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging with maximum force
- Extended grip lets you pinch closer to the blade for added control when making precision cuts
- Handle offers plenty of room for both hands, great for added power and control when chopping
- Finger guard offers added protection for safe use
- Includes nylon carrying sheath
- Lifetime warranty
- Machete (24")
Get more done with one versatile tool designed for clearing brush and cutting branches and palms.
One of the first clearing tools made was the machete. It has been used to clear brush for decades. Fiskars® has taken the machete and given it a facelift, making it easier, safer to use and much more effective.
Machetes are the ideal tool for clearing brush and cutting palms or thick branches. The curved blade is designed to not stick in dense growth, which makes your job clearing an area easier.
Using a machete makes clearing jobs safer. The soft grip handle contours to your hands and the handle flare helps keep the tool safely in your control during use. The handle also possesses a finger guard for added protection during use.
The machete makes clearing your overgrown yard an easier task while keeping your safety top of mind. It is rust resistant and the hardened steel blade will stay sharp through heavy and continuous use. Store the machete in a dry place so it will be ready to tackle the toughest overgrowth.