Dress up your hand sanitizer. This easy, kid-friendly tutorial will help get your kids ready and stylish for the first day of school.
Crafty Hand Sanitizer for Back to School
By DIY Inspired
- Ideal for kids ages four and up
- #1 teacher recommended brand
- Innovative safety-edge blades feature a safer blade angle to protect kids while still cutting all classroom materials
- Blunt-tip blades provide added safety
- Larger finger loop and an ergonomic thumb loop provide a natural, more comfortable fit for kids’ fingers
- Smooth, shiny purple handle was specifically requested by kids
- Accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Length: 5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Purple Blunt-tip Kids Scissors (5")
- Use cleanly punched-out designs as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Unique design makes it up to 2X easier to punch shapes than other shape punches on the market
- Only punch brand to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- Medium punch design fits inside a 1" circle
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- That’s Amore Squeeze Punch (Medium)
Recommended by teachers, trusted by moms and loved by kids!
Create distinctive style with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Foam Paint Brush
Hand sanitizer is on every teacher’s school list. Why not add a little embellishment to those bottles hanging from your child’s backpack.
1. Measure the flat space on the hand sanitizer bottle you want to cover.
2. Cut the same size with the Kids Scissors. These scissors are ideal for this craft. Plus, they are safe and ergonomically shaped for their little hands. They make it easy for kids to cut small pieces like the ones for this craft.
3. Punch out hearts with the medium size That’s Amore Squeeze Punch. The squeeze punch design is super easy to punch and the open head design makes it makes it easy to see exactly where you are punching.
4. Apply Mod Podge to the paper with the foam brush. Paste it onto the face of the hand sanitizer bottle Brush one coat of Mod Podge on top to seal it.
5. Once the glue is dry, apply a craft gem.
6. Kids can attach them to their lunch bags or backpacks or both!
Thanks to DIY Inspired for this cute idea!
To find the perfect scissors for your child, visit our Kids Scissors Selection Guide.