DIY Back to School Organization
By Lia Griffith
- Use cleanly punched-out designs as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Punch shapes in craft projects to add dimension
- Only punch brand to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Size: 1"
- Lifetime warranty
- Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch (Medium, 1")
- Ideal for kids ages four and up
- #1 teacher recommended brand
- Innovative safety-edge blades feature a safer blade angle to protect kids while still cutting all classroom materials
- Pointed-tip blades offer improved detail cutting
- Larger finger loop and an ergonomic thumb loop provide a natural, more comfortable fit for kids’ fingers
- Smooth, shiny blue handle was specifically requested by kids
- Antimicrobial handle protection inhibits the growth of bacterial odors and helps prevent product deterioration
- Accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Length: 5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Blue Pointed-tip Kids Scissors (5")
Create distinctive style with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Recommended by teachers, trusted by moms and loved by kids, with a pointed-tip design for improved cutting control.
These cute monthly calendars will help your kids to plan ahead, while learning time management skills and expressing creativity.
1. Create, or print color coded stickers from the template, as reminders for sports practices, music lessons or important events coming up. With matching stickers and color coordination, organizing is simple and easy.
2. Print the stickers on label paper and then use the medium round 'n round squeeze punch to punch simple circles. Continue to punch as many circles as needed for various student chores and academic activities. This project is great for kids of all ages!