Create your own fresh beverage to serve at backyard barbeques or summer parties. Plus, this recipe is easy to make ahead, so you’ll have more time to hang out with friends and family once the party begins!
Make Your Own Simple Summertime Lemonade
By Chris Lambton
- Ideal for quickly chopping and mincing herbs and veggies directly over the bowl
- Unique design maximizes the power of your thumb and index finger to improve control
- Stainless-steel blades make clean cuts and stay sharp through heavy use
- Spring-action design automatically opens after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Sheath offers safe storage and protects blades from damage
- Tested and certified by NSF, the public health and safety company
- Dishwasher safe
- Measures 5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast-prep Herb Shears (5")
- Summit 3.5” Paring Knife features a premium, Japanese-grade, stainless steel blade for long-lasting sharpness
- Intuitive handle design with Softgrip® contouring subtly guides fingers into position for a secure grip and improved cutting precision
- Ideal for precisely slicing, trimming and peeling foods of all sizes
- Durable, dishwasher-safe design won’t break, stain, crack or loosen; unique, open-sheath design blade guard is dishwasher safe too
- Full lifetime warranty
- Summit 3.5" Paring Knife
Out of Stock
A unique design makes it easy to quickly mince herbs without a knife or cutting board.
Pitcher and Glasses for serving
Step 1: Select your ingredients. Get all of your ingredients together and have a large serving pitcher ready. I used fresh herbs from the garden to garnish my cocktail and infuse the lemonade with those fresh summer flavors, but you can add berries or other fruit like mangos and pineapple to your version if you want a sweeter final product.
Step 2: Prep your ingredients. First, cut limes using the
Fiskars® Summit 3.5” Pairing Knife and add into the base of your pitcher. Save a few slices to garnish the glasses once you’re ready to serve. Add either store-bought or homemade lemonade into the pitcher to cover the lime wedges.
Next, cut rosemary and basil, or any other fresh herbs like mint or sage, directly into the pitcher using the
Fiskars® Fast-Prep Herb Shears. If you want to add additional fruit, do so at this time and cut or slice into smaller pieces to help infuse their flavors into the liquid.
Step 3: Add the finishing touch. If you’re serving for an adult crowd, pour in a bit of vodka to taste and one can of beer or one cup of sparkling wine for added fizz. If you want to omit the alcohol, just add a cup or two of either plain or lemon flavored sparkling water to get the same bubbly effect. Stir the drink to incorporate all ingredients and pour into your lime garnished glasses. You can strain out the cut herb pieces if you’d like, and garnish the glasses with full stems of herbs.
Step 5: Enjoy!